CROSSROADS ACADEMY: Learning Is Our Passion
CROSSROADS ACADEMY is an institution of higher learning with a long tradition. Our faculty is dedicated to helping students succeed in today's global market. We adapt our curriculum to meet the needs of our diverse student body, taking into account the many ways in which students learn.
Anchored by tradition, we excel at:
- one-on-one interaction with our teaching staff
- cultivating independent learning via remote instruction
- providing comprehensive mentoring programs
- fostering collaboration with the community
- enriching academic learning with long-term projects and extracurricular activities
- fostering diversity on campus and in the CEDAR HILL area
Faculty at CROSSROADS ACADEMY are leaders in the community who share a passion for teaching and learning, and a commitment to creating a supportive learning environment that is challenging, collaborative and engaging. We adapt our teaching methods to the individual learning styles of our students. Our modern classrooms make it possible to explore the world around us in a safe, encouraging environment.
Our wide range of course offerings are relevant and applicable to today's rapidly changing world. We prepare our students to take their place among the best and the brightest.
Whether it's science, sports or music, our extracurricular activities let students explore their particular interests and apply what they've learned in a hands-on environment.
At CROSSROADS ACADEMY, we continue to cultivate learning even after the final bell rings.